We are actively seeking a dynamic individual to join our Waterdown, ON office as our Office Administrator. In this full-time position you will be responsible for leading existing management systems as well as implementing the day-to-day administrative operations of a busy, dynamic company. Successful candidates should exhibit natural leadership ability; possessing strong relationship-building skills, and be a flexible team player. They must have a strong sense of urgency with attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Candidates must be motivated, energized, and excited about working with a dynamic group of business management and landscape industry professionals while performing detailed work involving the coordination and communication of information and implementation of administrative resources and process that support the team in providing top-quality services to our clients. You will be the critical point of contact for inquiries. The right candidates will be able to have fun and create a fun environment for all while achieving set operational office goals.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or diploma in business or office administration or other related field along with 5-10 years of proven experience as an office administrator or administrative assistant, and familiarity with office management procedures and accounting principles.
- Strong computer experience and excellent knowledge and ability of MS Office and Excel, along with ability to learn, work on and lead other management software solutions as necessary.
- Knowledge and experience along with ability to lead and co-ordinate HR and Payroll activities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities. Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Given the nature of this work, the candidate may asked to consult on client, contract, vendor or contractor, staff or other personnel matters, therefore a high degree of confidentiality and discretion is a must.
WHO WE ARE
Garden Grove Landscaping is an innovative and progressive full-service landscape and snow management company providing high quality services to a diverse range of commercial and municipal clientele. Our service region extends throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), the Golden Horseshoe and recently launched to the City of Guelph, and the Tri-City Regions of Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo.
Since our inception in 1990 Garden Grove Landscaping has seen steady growth and has become widely recognized as a service leader in the landscape industry. Having developed a strong reputation for excellence we continue to grow as an organization because of our focus on team building, quality and customer satisfaction. Our unique culture has enabled Garden Grove to remain a successful family-oriented business, founded on principles of trust, honesty and respect. This guides our relationships with each other, our customers, and cultivates a positive atmosphere where growth is encouraged, and where individuals can achieve their potential.
Garden Grove is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Garden Grove is committed to providing accommodation throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please forward all inquires and resumes VIA EMAIL to the attention: Office Administrator Position