We are seeking a high level seasoned professional in our Landscape Design/Build division who can demonstrate superb skills in landscape design and project management. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, career-minded Landscape Professional with a degree in landscape architecture/landscape design or significant experience with designers, architects and planners. The highly motivated candidate will have proven track record in sales and will have client contact on projects from start to finish. The successful candidate will demonstrate experience with designing and collaborating in a team setting, identifying and providing client needs, presenting plans and proposals as well as developing and cultivating new sources of business.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
The position requires a positive, eager, self-motivated person with a love for the industry that can work independently to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You have a desire to succeed, a passion for landscape construction and enjoy personal and professional growth. You possess a winning attitude, leadership abilities and management skills with a proven background in all aspects of designing, estimating and selling. You will be responsible to manage all aspects of the Design/Build department including client care, design/sales management, project management and crew management. This involves tracking a project from the initial lead, to the design, the sale including follow-up through the process and closing the sale. You will schedule, direct and lead landscape projects providing quality, cost effective service that contributes to the company’s sales initiatives.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must have a strong and proven background in all aspects of landscape management and landscape construction; project management and client relations
· Responsible for promoting and marketing various services and products to new and existing customers
· Schedule and meet with customers to fully understand their landscape needs, expectations and budgets
· Manage sales leads to ensure continuous sales growth and excellent customer services
· Understand the design process to provide innovative and aesthetically pleasing environments, while ensuring that changes to the natural environment are appropriate, sensitive and sustainable
· Requires a strong knowledge of plant material, irrigation and landscaping lighting
· Direct activities of the design team to plan, prepare drawings, and ensure timely accurate estimating
· Review, approve and present financially responsible designs, proposals and contracts to customers in response to the project specifications and that are aligned with Garden Grove pricing and business strategies
· Manage, monitor and analyze the financial performance of landscape construction projects to ensure timeliness, profitability and customer satisfaction
· Must be a proven leader having the ability to gain trust and guide staff to achieve operational excellence
· Must train and establish training protocols to manage and develop staff, creating and maintaining a culture of safety and continuous improvement
· Have excellent communication skills to fully understand customer needs and expectations, as well as resolving issues, problems with projects, staff and customer satisfactions
Position includes a competitive compensation package including salary, bonus incentives, benefits and company vehicle
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Send your resume to attention: Nancy Dove, HR Manager
Office: 905 690-8000